Sunday, April 2, 2017

Remembering These Special Moments Pocket Card


I've always been a big fan of Prima products, which is why they fill nearly one quarter of my paper stash boxes. Most of the Prima collections I have, however, are older ones. I just haven't been smitten with any of their newer designs. Their 2013 Lyric collection though... LOVE IT!!!


With the variety of colors in this collection, embellishments can run in any direction... peach, pinks, fuchsia, black & white, beige. I went with a really hot pink on this pocket card, toning it down with some white doilies.


The flowers and leaves are all from I Am Roses and the die-cut were made with Spellbinders and Alterations dies.


A beautiful day of sunshine here in Ohio. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday wherever you are, whatever the weather.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...