Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Happy Birthday Masculine Card


Sitting here at my window, the sky has gone from black with lowering clouds to blue with sunshine in a matter of minutes. That's Ohio for you. Truly though, the county we live in is gorgeous, and I would find it hard to leave this area. A scrapbook shop could improve it greatly, however, but what are the chances of that happening?


I have one Ikea storage box full of 6x6 paper pads in my craft room. Lately with this urge to downsize my stash, I've been pulling them out trying to see how many sheets I can use up. The birthday card I created for our Pastor's birthday is an example. Along with the kraft card base I used the Market Square pad by Farm House Paper Company ... which is now out of business. Which makes me ask, have you noticed how many paper companies have closed their doors? 


This is a beautiful paper collection with a very vintage feel.


I added a couple die-cuts using Alterations Thinlits Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Ovals for some layering along with a Jolee's Nostalgiques golf bag and clubs sticker. I cut the antiques sign from the paper pad.


 My sentiment was cut with Thinlits Celebration Words.

Well, the sun has now disappeared behind some very dark clouds and, I need to turn on a light. One thing about today... it certainly isn't dull.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...