Friday, December 1, 2017

Deer Pocket Card Heartfelt Sympathy


Hello dear friends!
We have started off on another busy day. The Penmaker decided it was time for a new workbench. Since he knows I'm an in-depth researcher when it comes to price shopping, he put me to work. I found what he wanted. The website said our store had them in-stock, but when we got there twenty minutes later, the shelf was empty. Back in the car, drive forty minutes south, and what do you know, the last one in an horrendously beat-up box. He got it for an additional ten dollars off. That probably paid for our gas. At least he has it at home and can begin to assemble. And we had a lovely time together!


Card two in my sympathy pocket card series.
I used a variety of Kaisercraft papers, corrugate, and gold metallic kraft. The deer is from Tim Holtz Alterations Winter Wonderland Thinlits set. The florals were cut with Festive Greens. Also in the background are cuts from Stitched Rectangles and Labels Thinlits.


Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Thank you so very much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how beautiful! I so love that magnificent deer die, and you have used it brilliantly! I am swooning over the close up shots of all those layers! The addition of the metallic stock and the corrugate really speaks to my shabby lovin heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...