Saturday, December 9, 2017

Ladies Diary With Sympathy Pocket Card


Hi folks and Happy Weekend!
I finally got around to posting this last in my series of sympathy cards. I truly love the color combination of this one and the gorgeous Prima flower.


The base and tag are Photo Play papers by Julie Nutting. .. the Belle Vie collection. The frame was cut with the Alterations Ornate Frame 2 with Kraft Metallic paper in gold. I did two layers on this, the bottom one being plain white cardstock. I love the shadowing effect it gives plus more stability.


My other papers are from The Graphic 45 Ladies Diary collection. I purchased the Prima flower at Hobby Lobby. I purchased several packages at a store in Tennessee, since I haven't seen these at our nearest location. As usual, I should have gotten more. That seems to always be my cry after the fact.


The antique bronze filigree is from The Funkie Junkie Boutique and the gem is by Bo Bunny.


Have a wonderful Saturday and the rest of the weekend!

Thanks so very much for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...