Thursday, December 7, 2017

More Sidekick Christmas Gift Tags


Hi friends!
So, I have a slight change in schedule. I got so excited making these little tags with my new Tim Holtz Sidekick, that I wanted to post them today instead of that last sympathy card.


Again, I did a variety of papers and embellishments, mostly using TH Thinlits dies and Idea-ology products.


I had forgotten about sentiments, so I pulled out the seasonal Chit Chat stickers... perfect size!


Another heat embossed on.


This is my favorite so far. I love this red plaid from the 8x8 Yuletide Paper Stash... it reminds me of an L.L. Bean flannel shirt.
 If you have any questions, please ask. I think they're all pretty simple, though. 
Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, these are fabulous, Linda! Each and every one a treasure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...