Thursday, June 13, 2019

Audrey Birthday Pocket Card


Hello and welcome dear friends! How are you doing?
More rain here today so no sitting on the patio or gardening for me.
I have a pocket card to share with you that I created using a lot of the items from the Audrey Loves Coco kit I purchased from the Ooh-La-La Vintage Treasures Zibbet store. You can check out Doreen's Facebook and see some of the supplies here. Her kits are amazing... some of the best I've ever seen.


For my papers I used the Kaisercraft Pen and Ink collection. Some of the 6.5x6.5 sheets came in the kit, but I also had the 12x12 on hand. I used both. The half pearls and gold filigree are from my stash.


You may want to take a look at her next kit. There should be a new one coming soon, but they sell out quickly so be ready to buy.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...