Saturday, June 8, 2019

Loyalty Retro 40's Birthday Pocket Card


Hi there! Welcome!
For this Saturday I have another of my Authentique retro 40's pocket cards up to show you. It's a beautiful, breezy day here and I really should be outside in the sunshine, but yet here I am at the old Mac typing away.


I'm just drawn to these 40's designs... love the historical feel the images have. To enhance it, I've added blue and white flowers from Prima and I Am Roses. For more texture in the mix there's a wood US Flag.


The tag is tied with a deep blue wrinkled seam binding bow which compliments my silver Metallic Kraft die-cut, filigree corner, and Loyalty sentiment metal tag held together with Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Fasteners.
Hurray for the red, white and blue!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...