Saturday, June 15, 2019

Key with Dangle All Occasion Pocket Card


Hello friends and welcome back! 
I hope you've got some crafting time reserved for this weekend. Here it's suppose to rain, so card making will be fitting into my schedule. 
I have another Lovely Day Mintay collection by Karola Witczak project to share today. This is a beautiful, soft collection of papers just right for so many different occasions.


This minty green was a perfect color to mix with some of my beautiful white lace trims, tulle, and appliqués. I love the cute houses on the cut apart sheet. This is just a lovely set of patterns.


In my stash I found this key trimmed out with rhinestones and a crystal dangle. I'm pretty sure this came from the dollar bins at Michaels... several years back. My "Smile" sentiment is a Tim Holtz Metallic Sticker Quotations, and the flowers are by I Am Roses.
Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...