Sunday, June 2, 2019

Become a Nurse All Occasion Retro 40's Pocket Card


Greetings friends!
For a day that started out sunny and gorgeous, this Sunday has taken a downward turn. Inside it's warm and snug though, especially with our new flooring. It's been a looooong time coming, but we've finally committed to having something new underfoot. We're loving it too.


I have another Authentique retro 40's card up for you to check out. This one has some vintage crocheted ecru lace and old fabric scraps, a wood US flag, a couple bits of Tim Holtz ephemera, and some I Am Roses flowers and leaves.


I added in a scrap of old dictionary paper as well. I like to try matching a word or two to the theme of the card. Care and career were a perfect fit for my nurse image.
Have a wonderful finish to your weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...