Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh Wow... This is Amazing!

I was going to post photos of cards I did using 
my new Tim Holtz Sewing Room die... but instead I just have to show you what came in the mail today.
First of all...
the "brand new" Country Farm Stand Kit from Pixie Dust Paperie.
This kit is AMAZING...


Included are a whole package of Girl's Paperie Chipboard Alphabets 
( I LOVE Girl's Paperie) and a package of the Graphic 45 Staples Stickers... those same stickers I've been using to make vintage clothing cards. I was thrilled to get these as my other sheet is nearly gone.


Next are Tim Holtz Fanciful Buttons and his Lavish Trimmings pack. 
The trimmings are white and can be inked, sprayed or whatever to match your project. 


The little cardboard box contains 30 Mini Cupcake Liners and 12 
Recollections Roses in assorted colors to match the papers. (I'm planning a project for this little box.)


Gorgeous papers...


10 double sided patterned papers


and 4 sheets of American Crafts cardstock in Poppy, Forest, Jade and Wave...




25 yards of Baker's Twine, 10 Manila Tags, 3 charming Fabric Squares,
Pixie Seam Binding Ribbon in Sunflower and Sweet Pea, 2 yards of each and that wonderful little envelope of butterflies and tube of sparkling glitter. 
Thank you, Miss Kirsty!


This second package is from Frog Feathers. This was my first time to buy 
from Christi and I was not disappointed. The trims are beautiful and were packaged in a large cello bag that made me think... hey this girl really cares! She even put in a little extra piece of lavender flower trim and this cute frog. I'm impressed!


Another first time purchase... from Pink Scrappers Boutique
Carlene has a lovely shop with great prices and reasonable shipping rates. I placed an order with her and then decided I would like one more item... no problem!!! She handled it all smoothly and my package came quick as a wink. Love this gal!
Hope you'll check out these fine dealers for yourself. 
They have made my day!

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH wow wow wow, I can see how happy you are with those happy mails, I am surprise the package reached you in such speed, that is amazing! I see a happy crafter now........ : )

Carlene said...

Hey Linda, Thanks so much for the sweet comment. I'm so happy you like your products!!!
Hugs, Carlene :>

Ros said...

Wow!! those kits look amazing!! I just know you will have fun ... can't wait to see what you come up with ... Enjoy!

June Houck said...

Oooo, I love happy mail! You must be in 7th heaven right now...

Stella said...

These kits are gorgeous and I can imagine that you're thrilled and happy. Can't wait to see what you create of these kits; but I know for sure your projects will turn out gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...