Friday, June 3, 2011

Viva La Dolce Vita

Well, I know... I know...
so I'm a tiny bit behind in card making... 
I have only made a couple from the La Dolce Vita Kit even though I adore it. 
Last night I turned over a new leaf and am determined to get 'er done! I'll only use La Dolce Vita... (until the Summer of Love Kit gets here).


This card is a little different style... lots of layers
with matching patterns and colors... all from the kit except for the scrap of pink with the slight design. The base is white cardstock and the first layer Olive AC cardstock and Sassafrass Sweetly Smitten - Vintage Lovely DP.


The second is again White and Olive CS topped with
that pink scrap. Thirdly, two strips of Olive and Lagoon CS. The frame was two Sizzix diecuts of Lagoon and Vintage Lovely glued together and inked with Antique Linen Distress. The bling is from Prima purchased at Hobby Lobby for 50% off (should have bought a ton more).


I sprayed these Recollections flowers with Tattered
Rose Glimmer Mist and the MS punched Oak Leaves with Meadow Green GM.


The bird was cut with the Tim Holtz Caged Bird die
from Sassafrass Sweetly Smitten - Penny's Penifore DP. The trim is from the Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology - Ruffled Darlings Collection and the pearl topped bow is made from the Pixie hand dyed seam binding ribbon.
La Dolce Vita forever!
Have a Happy Day!

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You did a fabulous job with "La Dolce Vita"!!! The peacock blue really caught my eyes, what a beauty!
Your "summer of love" is on the way....

Unknown said...

Another amazing creation.. I am luv'n these colors..

Hugs, Linda

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh beautiful! And look at all those fabulous layers! Wow, that is gorgeous, Linda! Love the bow and bird. Love it all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...