Saturday, July 2, 2011

Here Comes The Bride


I had originally made this card awhile back
using both the Floribunda and My Funky Valentine kits. When I needed a wedding card for my Pastor's daughter I looked to my stash housed in the top case of my secretary. I found this card in its original state, and knew it would work perfectly with a bit of tweaking.


I added several new roses and apple blossoms
along with skeleton leaves, punched oak leaves and pearl sprays.


I was quite happy with the result. I hope the 
bride and groom were too. May God bless Annie and Josh and their new life together.

2 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Wow,this is beautiful,I love the cluster of flowers. Thank you so much for my swap items,I was so touched with what you sent me. I have sent you an email to thank you properly. I hope mine turns up soon, I sent it over a week ago now. Enjoy the 4th July.xxxxx

Stella said...

Gorgeous wedding card; I love all the flowers. So elegant!
Have a wonderful 4th of July!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...