Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jingle Belles... Stick-y And Sweet

This is my second post today.
Please scroll down for my first from this morning.

This is rather late... only two
hours until the challenge closes, but I was determined to get this one in after I had seen Amy's card a few days ago. The challenge at Jingle Belles is to use a sticker or several on your card. Here is mine...


When I saw Kirsty's post this morning
I remembered about the challenge. Between laundry and picking my granddaughter up at school and a dozen other things I was able to make this card using my fabulous "Snow Shoe" Kit from Pixie Dust Paperie.


If you're quick, you still have
time to enter.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs! 
Linda

8 comments:

Lori said...

Your card is wonderful with that candy stripe background and cute stickers!

Marie Bingaman said...

Very cute Linda! I really like that striped paper! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

So very cute, Linda! Love that peppermint stripe paper and the sweet cluster of trees. The doily shape is beautiful, too. I really like the mixture of shapes of the trees. Adds such great detail. :)

lauren bergold said...

well, i've said it to kirsty and now i'll say it to you: this is yet MORE PROOF that the snow shoe kit totally ♥ROCKS♥ and nobody demonstrates that more effectively that you and kirsty this week!!! love, LOVE, loooooooove this!!! awesome!

~amy~ said...

oooohhhh....I love it....such a fun card!

Tracy said...

LOL Glad you were able to squeeze it in. It's a cutie. :-)

SmilynStef said...

What a fun combination of holiday trees ... love that Christmas forest ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Marie Bingaman said...

WOOHOO, Linda, congrats on winning the goodies over at Jingle Belles! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...