Friday, January 20, 2012

Remodeling and Decluttering

This is just a quick post 
to show you what I've been doing the last couple of days.
When my blogging friend, June 
Houch at Simply Elegant Paper Crafts, came up with the idea to purge her craft room in October of last year, I though that I needed to follow her example and join her in doing my room. Well, she completed her task... but I fell by the wayside. Until this week that is...


The Penmaker and I
had already moved out the secretary when I took these photos, but I think you can see how bad it was getting in here.


Too cluttered and not
nearly enough shelving.


Now my AFTER shots...









Neat, orderly and I can
actually find things. Now I'm planning on spending the rest of the day creating.
THANK YOU, June.
It's all because of you!!!

Thanks for the visit!
Hugs!
Linda

4 comments:

cnelson said...

Looks great!! So organized!!

Stella said...

This looks perfect! So neat!!
XX

Davi said...

SO SO organized Linda...what a pleasure to create in such a neat space!! Do you think you might be able to drop by my place ;)

June Houck said...

Oh, I love it!!! I literally whispered "oh wow" out loud as i scrolled through your pictures. Your craft room is such a happy place right now. I am inspired by it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...