Thursday, August 15, 2013

Always Together

My plans of creating 
lots of projects this week have gone out the door... along with me. Who can stay inside when it's so pretty out? Ohio has finally gotten some nice weather albeit unseasonably cool. We have been wearing sweatshirts when we go for our walk in the morning, but oh, what a gorgeous sky!
I did a page in one of 
my art journals yesterday that I'm really happy with...





Lots of layers of old lace, 
scrap paper, masking and washi tape with stenciled gesso and ink... some Prima embellishments, a few Petaloo Darjeeling flowers, half a French Lace paper doily, a Momenta metal corner, an old Recollections butterfly bauble and a Spare Parts gear... a bunch of Lindy's SG sprays... and my bargain alpha stamp set from Michaels for a dollar to add my title.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous journal page, Linda!! The different elements and techniques you used are fabulous!! You highlighted the beautiful picture perfectly!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

It's wonderful. Beautiful colors and a fantastic pic of you and the Penmaker. Thanks for sharing this. Hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous journal page ... loving the textures and colours!

Unknown said...

I can see why you are happy with it. Your page looks amazing..

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Oh my, yes, of course you love this page, for it IS beautiful! TFS!
Take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...