Saturday, January 4, 2014

Some CHA Sneak Peeks


If you're like me,
you're anxiously watching every manufacturer's website and blog for their sneak peeks of their new 2014 product to be revealed at the CHA Conference and Trade Show. Back when it was called HIA, my parents, the Penmaker and I use to go every year to purchase all the newest for our hobby stores, so for me this event is a big deal. 
In case you haven't seen any
of the goodies manufactured to entice you to spend your hard earned cash, I'll show you a mini sampling (mostly what I'm lining up to buy). 

Click on the links to see more!

Graphic 45


Idea-ology
Books, Findings, Trimmings, Fasteners, Paperie, Folios, Worn Covers, Configurations




Petaloo


Prima

Prima


Prima

 

Prima


Prima

 

Prima

 

Prima

 

Prima


Prima

 

Prima


Prima


Prima


Sizzix


Stampers Anonymous


Stampers Anonymous


Teresa Collins


Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...