Monday, March 24, 2014

Love Your Art


My art journal page
is all about the background. I took down an Ikea glass candle holder that houses my cheapo Reeves Watersoluble Wax Pastels, pulled out some greens and a couple blues and did some scribbling. I wet them a bit with like colors of spray inks and water. Lots of blending followed be a heat set and a layer of molding paste... using my new Prima Lattice stencil.


The inks I used were:
Dylusions - Fresh Lime, Vibrant Turquoise
Lindys Flat Fabios - T-Bird Turquoise, Pineapple Paradise


Crafters Workshop Tile 
Texture stencil used with a spray of Lindys Pineapple Paradise. The Vintage Doily dies by Sizzix were cut from copy paper.


Love Your Art is a Tiny
Text sticker by Cosmo Cricket. The bauble was a clearance item by Recollections.


I'm linking my page up at:
Balzer Designs - Art Journal Every Day

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! I just treated myself to some stencils ... Looking forward to playing with them ...

Audrey Pettit said...

What beautiful, deep rich color here Linda! Really loving your gorgeous background! The lattice texture on the side is such a fabulous addition. Loving the bright white doilies, too. They really pop against the page!

Anonymous said...

Love your colors and composition. Beautiful!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Well done, and the colours are delightful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...