Thursday, April 3, 2014

Secret Garden Thank You Pocket Card w/Tag #5 And A Knight's Amour Pen


This fifth pocket card
of my six thank you SG cards incorporates the French Country 6 x 6 Patterns & Solids pad from Graphic 45. The mustard/goldtone was such a beautiful match to the Secret Garden papers that I couldn't resist tearing out a sheet of my hoarded treasure and pairing it up. 


I made another of the daisies
with I Am Roses white petals and a Prima Say It In Crystals gem. The foliage is again the Spring Greenery from Alterations... the long fern this time, shaped with my tweezers and shaded with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The other die I used are Alterations Baroque and Spellbinders Large Ovals.
Only one more in this series to post. 


A new pen from the Penmaker...
this is called Knight's Amour with an acrylic blank. He has made dozens of pens in the last few weeks, but I wasn't able to get them photographed. I just have to get faster at this... now they are all gone. They were gorgeous... a variety of antler, horn, spalted wood, osage orange. He is really going to town on these! We have a Penturners Convention coming up next week, so hopefully he can pick up a few more supplies and then I can show you what he turns out.
Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! I love the papers so much!! Your design is fabulous!! And wow, the pen is stunning!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card my friend. I always love to pop in and see what you have created. And your hubbies pen looks awesome.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful work from one talented couple!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...