Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday Week Nine


Good night, here I am again, weeks behind in my Inspiration Wednesday classes. Yesterday I laid other things aside and worked on week nine's lesson. I can't give you any of the specifics other than to say that I didn't follow Donna's choice of paints, but went with what I thought would make me happy... Distress and Liquitex paints very much watered down.


If you check out Donna's work here, you'll see that mine only slightly resembles hers... but that's the point. This journal page is me using her inspiration.


The new Twisted Citron Distress paint.


Thank you for stopping by!
Linda

8 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a great spread Linda...impressive!
Greetings, Alie

Samra said...

Wow, what a wonderful make Linda!!! Gorgeous color combo and so artistic design! Just fantastic!

Davi said...

Great Job on the journal page Linda!! It's our interpretations of others teachings that brings out the creativity with in us!!

Pamellia said...

Wow Linda, this is just gorgeous! I love the blues and greens blended together like that, and what a great contrast with the black! Stunning! hugs :)

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Linda, it's gorgeous!! I love the colors!! They look amazing!! You did an awesome job!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, it's SO cool, Linda! I am loving your colors here! That Twisted Citron has so completely stolen my heart! LOVE your lady and all the masking/texture. WOW!

Tracy said...

You made your project your own and that's the best kind. Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Yup, this is a gorgeous page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...