Friday, November 20, 2015

Steampunk Debutante Pocket Card


On a steampunk roll, this time with Graphic 45's Steampunk Debutante. Did you know that G45 has come out with a Deluxe Collector's Edition of this beautiful collection? Believe it or not my papers are the originals... hoarder that I am. I've looked on line, and some folks are selling these for a terrifically high price. I'm happy to still have a few, and I just might buy that Deluxe set someday.


I did some fussy cutting on the winged dress form and added one of my wood Tennessee hearts.


There are a lot of good images that can be cut out, which is true of all G45's collections.


 I tucked in a Prima medallion...


and added a wood key.


The flowers are Petaloo's Botanicas in teal mixed with a Prima wood timepiece and another TN wood key.


The light bulb is from Hobby Lobby.

The Penmaker and I have a big evening planned of eating Subway and watching Tiny House Hunters. If we can find the right small log cabin and some land, we just might go "tiny". What are your thoughts on tiny living?
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Thanks for stopping by... I so appreciate it!
Linda

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Your work is consistently amazing...love all the details!

Tracy said...

That dress form really pops out at you. Awesome work. LOL We've been living tiny for almost 30 years. Our house was built in the mid 40's and is basically a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and a bedroom/laundry room my poor daughter inhabits. She'll tell you its too small cause she has to share her room with the dirty clothes, but it sure is cozy. Hugs!

Pamellia said...

Wow, gorgeous Linda! This is such a wonderfully unique card, that dress image is just incredible and you have accented with such amazing patterns and embellishments! LOVE IT!! hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...