Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas Cheer Antique Mitten Pocket Card


This pretty little beaded mitten ornament is an antique that I've been holding on to for several years. (Hummm... hoarder traits showing up again.) I finally decided to let go and make something unique with it. What better way than to put it on a Christmas card.


My papers are different Christmas collections from Kaisercraft.


Sugared Petaloo Botanica and Holly Berry Sprays.


Velvet holly leaves from Petaloo.


Half pearls from Queen & Co along with Spellbinder's Labels Seventeen die cuts and Oval Floral frame made from Tim Holtz  gold Deco Sheets.


Have a wonderful weekend, friends. The Penmaker and I are heading off to Oglebay along with our boys and their families for our annual viewing of their Winter Festival of Lights.

Thanks for stopping by... I so appreciate it!
Linda

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That gorgeous little mitten just jumped out and grabbed my eye. Isn't that bead work beautiful. Kudos to you for parting with it. LOL Hugs!

Davi said...

How Beautiful this one is Linda!! I love the little ornament, what a perfect way to use it too :)

Pamellia said...

What an absolutely darling card Linda!! I love this mitten idea, it's so creative and unique! The soft ivory with all the bling has a wonderful Christmas cheer to it! Fabulous! hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...