Saturday, August 13, 2016

Adventure The ABC Primer Card


Do you recognize these G45 papers? Graphic 45 has released the ABC Primer in the Deluxe Collector's Edition, but being the paper hoarder that I am, I still have the originals in the 8x8 pad and 12x12 sheets. Here I did some mixing of product and created a back to school card for student or teacher. I get very sentimental this time of year. I wound up home schooling my children when the youngest was going to start kindergarten, and we had to travel for my work. I had years of quality time with them, and don't regret a single moment.


For this 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" kraft based card, I have layers of G45 paper in rectangle mats and Spellbinders die cuts, a black cardstock Die-namics border..... 


I Am Roses flowers, wrinkled ivory seam binding bow, and a Prima Engraver wood button.


Adventure is a Tim Holtz Chit Chat sticker.


Yesterday, our son, The Director, drove down to spend the day with us. He lives about an hour's drive away, but with his hectic schedule we seldom see him unless we get to one of his speaking events. We do a lot of phoning. 
It was such a pleasant day, and will be one of those memories that I'll relive in my heart over and over.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...