Thursday, September 8, 2016

Fall Cranberry Card


I'm totally in my happy place with this card. Love the papers (Carta Bella Harvest), love these colors, and love this image (Authentique's Homestead collection Enhancements sheet). I've been in full swing mode with fall cards, making them for all our family birthdays, which is a bunch for September. The colors of fall seem to gear me up for creating, and I'm crazy about the addition of this teal into the mix. The checked paper is gor...geous!!!


One of these leaves is blocking the best part of this image. The lady is actually holding a basket of cranberries. Can anything say fall better than cranberries... besides corn and pumpkins that is!


My teeny little orange leaves are crafting buttons I bought from the fabric shop in Berlin. Joann and Hobby Lobby probably sell these too, but it's more fun shopping in Amish country. 


The weather has gone from bad to worse as far as humidity, so I've had to put my back woods project on hold for a few days. Can't wait to get out there again though. I picked up this rock while clearing some debris. It could be some sort of tool. The Fort Laurens site is just across the river from our back yard, so we know there were a lot of Indians in this area.



If you have any ideas please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Beautiful!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous card, my friend! Oh, I am just crazy about fall, and you have captured it beautifully here with these colors and images. LOVE the cranberry theme, and all your layers are amazing. The little orange leaves are just so sweet.
Cool find from your back yard! Looks like it could be an arrow head.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...