Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Smoky Mountain Christmas Card


This wasn't meant as a nod to the Smoky Mountains, but with the pine branches, pine cone, and corrugate bear, is there any doubt? 


The papers are from the Carta Bella Christmas Delivery collection. I bought the darling bear at Hobby Lobby when we were in Texas last month. The tree 3-D sticker is one I purchased also at a Hobby Lobby but two years ago in Newark, Ohio.


I cut the pine and holly with Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits Holiday Greens and the oval with their Stitched Ovals die set. The glittered red stars are from Petaloo as is the tiny pine cone and twine bow. The poinsettia chipboard piece is from the Christmas Delivery Chipboard Accents sheet. 


For some reason, I just knew this was the card to send to my nephew's beautiful daughter Jenny. I'm so thrilled she liked it!
I hope your final preparations for Christmas are going smoothly. The Penmaker and I are having a ball getting ready for the big day. I love watching the grandchildren, and can't wait until they all get here. "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...