Wednesday, February 8, 2017

You Make Me Happy


It's a busy, busy, busy week. We decided to move some furniture around to make more space in my studio, and it's snowballed. Now we're switching what use to be The Penmaker's den into our new eBay room. His "Man Cave" is now in the living room downstairs which was the apartment where our son and his family (my sweet Adelaide) lived... part of which is still empty. Why do I start these massive projects? This one is going to go through to the weekend. I can't wait to get this done... my studio was really in need of a makeover.


Now a brief synopsis of my card. For this one, I pulled out Graphic 45's Mon Amour collection. For some odd reason, I never think to use this. Here is is tucked away in the closet while I work on Valentines using all my other papers. That's just crazy! These papers are beautiful!


Well, I combined them with My Mind's Eye Heirloom and did a pocket card.


I added in some pretty pink I Am Roses flowers and a tiny heart tag (Sizzix Stephanie Barnard Framelits w/Stamps) tied with May Arts ivory burlap string.


I cut "greens" using Alterations Thinlits Garden Greens. I cut hearts and the pink frame with Spellbinders Classic Hearts and Lattice Rectangles.


This frame is from the Mon Amour chipboard pack. It's embellished with Liquid Pearls. I cut the loving couple with Spellbinders Classic Ovals which is popped up with 3-D foam adhesive.


The antique brass corner is a new one a bought online. The organza for my bow came from Michaels.


If you have any questions, please ask. I'll be working away in my studio... or in the eBay room... or maybe downstairs... I'm not sure where. Have a happy day, my friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

You make the most beautiful Valentines, Linda! Love all the pink on this one and LOVE all your layers and details! The mix of polka dots and stripes makes me so happy! Gorgeous vintage image and floral arrangement, too!
Good luck with your studio reno! Sounds like a lot of work, but hopefully worth it in the end!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...