Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Christmas in July Pocket Card


 When my daughter-in-law asked if I had any Christmas cards on hand for a Christmas in July event at her school, I thought this would be a good time to get started on my stash. I needed to check my inventory anyway, and with all the new collections coming out on pre-sale, now is the time to get these ordered. I got side tracked, though, when I saw all the new Fall ones. Guess I'll take this one step at a time, and concentrate on those first then move on to Christmas. In the mean while, I still have some of last year's patterns left, and that's what I used to create the card she needed. 


This is the Carta Bella Christmas Delivery collection with some other odds and ends mixed in.


The flowers and greens are all from Petaloo, and the Alterations dies used are Thinlits Doily 2 and Holiday Words Script.
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, my friends, and please let me know what you're buying to make your Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

beautiful! Love all your details!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...