Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hello Autumn Pocket Card


Hello, sweet friends!
It's been several days since I last did a post. I had a bit of an arthritis flare-up and couldn't do much with my hands... the joys of old age... LOL!
My newest fall card is a mix of papers from Prima, Echo Park and K & Company.


For somethings different, I stamped my Old Grist Mill image from Artistic Outpost onto a piece of Tim Holtz Textile Surfaces. To make the frame, I used a layer of Prima foiled Love Clippings and three layers of thin chipboard cut with Alterations Ornate Frame 2... glued together with Ranger Distress College Matte Medium.


The florals are I Am Roses flowers and leaves cut with Thinlits Fall Foliage. 


My bird embellishment stack is a bottom layer of Echo Park orange Fall Is In The Air paper cut with Thinlits Stitched Ovals, a Prima Amber Moon printed chipboard foiled Hello Autumn piece, topped with Fall Foliage leaves and twig, and a Prima Amber Moon Ephemera bird.


To decorate the frame... a few more FF leaves and a tiny acorn duo I found in our daughter's front yard.
Happy Fall Y'all! (Coming soon!)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...