Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Delightful Anniversary Pocket Card


Hello and welcome!
I have another project to show made with the lovely Lavender collection by Prima. This card is teamed up with papers from their Meadow Lark collection that came out in 2012, I believe. Love these two collections together!!!


This gorgeous violet beaded heart is from Prima's Amore collection. I have just one more of these beauties left.


My florals are a combination of Prima and I Am Roses. I used my MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangles to cut these mats, and the sentiment stamp came from the MSE Anniversary Innies & Outies set.


For more pizzaz, I scattered around some Pretty Pink Posh Clear Confetti.

Hope you're having a great day. The weather is wonderful!!! Can't wait to get outside.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...