Monday, June 25, 2018

Smile Pocket Card In Pink


Hello and welcome!
Today I have a Prima mix pocket card that can fit a lot of different occasions... and it's pretty in pink!
Again, I used up some of my older Prima stash. Not that I want to get rid of it, but more of the necessity of needed space for newer collections.


The pink half pearl trim is by Prima as well as the papers and the gorgeous flowers. I cut the leaves with Spellbinder's Foliage die set and some digi paper from Jodi Lee's Butterfly Garden collection. Love that crackled green pattern... one of my all time favorites and go to for leaves. "Smile" is from Altenew's Heartfelt Sentiments clear stamp set.


The lace is very vintage from my stash.


I heat embossed both sentiments with Ranger's Liquid Platinum. This one is from Artistic Outpost's Serenity red rubber set.

Hope you have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...