Thursday, October 25, 2018

Leaves Are Falling, Autumn Is Calling Card


Hello and welcome!
I've been taking a little break from crafting, but that never seems to last. Those papers and dies call to me from my craft room and draw me back. 


I made a simple A2 card using a kraft cardstock base and materials from a Scrapbook Super Station kit that I believe is discontinued. The collection is Carta Bella's Hello Fall... a lovely set of fall patterned papers and ephemera.


I added in some DCWV orange glitter paper as a mat for some pizzaz, and edged everything in Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. The burlap string bow is in orange and it's tied to a dainty silver plated leaf charm that came in the kit. The flowers are by I Am Roses, except for the one brown rosebud which was part of the kit contents.


I hope you're having a fantastic week.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...