Friday, November 2, 2018

Fall Is In The Air Card


Hi there and Happy Friday!
I've put together another Hello Fall card using the Carta Bella collection kit I purchased at Scrapbook Super Station. I can tell you I'm having a ball making these cards. I just sit back and follow their instructions, but I add a few of my own touches.


On this card I added an additional layer with some Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft Cardstock. This is the older pack that came in the 12x12 size and had bronze in the mix. That's the color I used here. It gave the card a little more warmth and stability.


Also I used this yellow stitched ribbon instead of the darker one suggested. I love the brightness it brings to the overall look.


I hope you have a fantastic weekend and can get in some crafting time. I'm going to try to work in one of my art journals, but who knows how that will turn out. It's been a long while since I pulled any of them out. We will see!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...