Saturday, April 27, 2019

Forever Anniversary/Wedding Pocket Card


Hello friends and welcome on this wonderful weekend!
I have an anniversary/wedding pocket card up today in the shabby chic style I'm loving to create right now.


This one is loaded with laces and trims and appliqués not to mention tea stained papers. The cute bird die-cut and the one that says Moments are part of the Kaisercraft Collectables Anthology pack.


I've sprinkled I Am Roses white blooms and pearl stamens here and there along with pretty half pearls. On this heart lace trim I've attached a silver garment pin holding some dangle beads.


My handmade tiny envelope holds an equally tiny silver glitter heart.
Have a fabulous weekend to all... and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...