Thursday, October 17, 2019

Neutral with a Covered Bridge


Hello! Welcome friends!
Neutral is my number one way to go with a card. I can do color... even pink, although it's my least favorite. I can take a bright plaid and run with it. Stripes in bold shades... I'll try. Give me a palette of neutrals and I'm in my element. Make it a pocket card, and that's even better.


This is the last of my June cards and I was still using some scraps. The papers are mostly Kaisercraft and I did die-cuts with Tim Holtz Stitched Circles Thinlits. More glitter paper on this one and lace... I've got to have lots of lace. The flowers are from I Am Roses (my old stand-by). 


The rhinestone and pearl setting was purchased on Etsy, and so was the covered bridge digi.


Thank you for the visit! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...