Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Looking Good Today Masculine Birthday Pocket Card


Today I have a second masculine card created with Carta Bella's Home Sweet Home and 7 Gypsies Lille, and since all my embellishments were still out on my desk I used those as well...


Tim Holtz ephemera and FarmHouse chipboard. I also added Idea-ology Industrial stickers down the side and to the mat corners.


A Prima screw head, a Petaloo teastained text bloom sponged with Jet Black Archival ink, and an Idea-ology metal leaf combined to make a man's flower. I think a guy will accept one that is a bit rugged. 


My sentiment is Tim's Big Chat stickers sponged with Frayed Burlap.


The tag is stamped with Birthday Wishes and tied with MME Lost & Found ribbon.


Thanks so much for stopping by... I love our visits!
Linda

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I have such a hard time making masculine cards!! You did a perfect job!! I love the papers and design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pamellia said...

Hi Linda, this is just fabulous! What a wonderful theme, totally unique and so perfect for a masculine card!! Hope all is well in your corner of the crafting world, been too long since I peeked in on you. hugs for now :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Haha, omgosh, I love that silly guy on here, and those chit chat stickers are so perfect for him! Made me chuckle out loud! And fabulous details and papers here! I love it!

Tracy said...

Lots of fun layering and still plenty of manliness. Another masculine winner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...