Monday, February 21, 2011

Pixie Dust Paperie Challenge

Kirsty at Pixie Dust Paperie has come up with this great sketch for the February Challenge. 
The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to The Pixie Shop. Now I don't know about you, but I would love to have that prize!!!! Have you seen the gorgeous kits they have? ... all coordinated to make fabulous cards and layouts, chosen by those lovely Pixies. 


I wanted a picture of my dear Hubby in his penmakers attire to hang above my desk, 
so this was a great way to do a layout for the challenge and fulfill my wish at the same time.


This will be placed in a 12" x 12" frame as soon as I can find one at a bargain price.


I chose the music DP because my Penmaker is also a collector of hymn books and 
biographies of hymn writers. 




The Challenge ends March 5th so hurry and create your project based on Kirsty's sketch.


And I really do love Pixie Dust Paperie!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a perfect layout for your perfect man, the G45 alphabets sticker cannot be more perfect for you title, love the used of sheet music DP and the texture of this page, thanks for playing along with Pixie!
And thanks for the shout out too, you are so sweet!

Lori said...

You did a great job with this sketch! Love your choice of colors and the picture of your husband! Also, thanks for visiting me!

Lívia Andrade said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for your visit and your comments!
I loved your blog. Your projects are beautiful!!! And your cards... I don't do beautiful cards, but I am trying!
Hugs.
Lívia Andrade
Brazil

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! this is SOOOO COOOOOOOOL!!! first i have to say again--how AWESOME that he *MAKES* pens! (i don't think i've ever known another penmaker!) :) and then you've chosen JUST THE RIGHT papers and embellishments to accentuate the theme without overpowering the photo. i think my ♥FAVORITE♥ bit is the photo of the pen...and that you've cut out around it--totally BRILLIANT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...