Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tim Holtz's Mini Book Made With Springtime Pixie Kit


Watched Tim Holtz post today on his Valentine Mini Book, then learned I had a very ill granddaughter. Quickly made up this little book for her again using my new Springtime Pixie Kit... paper and button.


Tucked in three kinds of tea for her to try.



Clipped on a small pad of sticky notes for her to doodle.



Please pray for my little sweetheart to get over this.
And if you would like to try making a little book of your own, here are Tim's instructions.

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such an interesting mini with lots of love tucked inside, I just love how you give a totally different look of that AC paper, great job!

Sorry to hear about your grand-daughter, I wish her speedy recover and please know that she will be in my prayer!

Last buy not least, I need to pop over to check the mini book out, thanks for the link Linda!!!

Marianne said...

I hope your granddaughter is feeling better. I am sure your lovely gift was quite a comfort to her.
That Valentijnsbook looks lovely.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! that is such a CLEVER and beautiful little book! i am blown away by both the engineering of it AND your glorious design! (also your clever cutting--have you REALLY got alllllll those panels out of one sheet of the AC glossy/laminated paper? WOW! i think there was some hardcore MATH going on over there!!!) ♥FAB♥U♥LOUS♥ all 'round, missus!


ps: what a wonderful thing to amuse & distract a small someone who is feeling a bit poorly! (tho obviously i hope that young miss is ALL BETTER now!!!) ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...