Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Love You For Ever And Ever


Distressed this Mind Eye Paper up a bit around the edges and got the sewing machine back out. 
I have noooooo more space in my craft room to sew, so the machine has to sit on the dining room table. That's ok though... I have good light out there.


I used My Minds Eye Girlfriends (front & back) and Making Memories 
Eiffel Tower (front & back) papers. This is a Making Memories Dimensional Sticker.


Found these great roses and leaf trim on Etsy. The lace is from American Crafts.

6 comments:

Stella said...

Pink is one of my favorite colors and this card is stunning. I love the distressing of the papers; it adds just a subtle and soft shade at these gorgeous papers. I can look at a beautiful card like this for hours.... Love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is pretty, I love pink and girly things, this is just perfect isn't it?
I used to have to dig the sewing machine out from the box whenever I need to sew on my card when I lived in New York City, we do not have a kitchen, the sort of open kitchen has a counter tap, and that was our all purpose table.

Marianne said...

These cards look lovely! I love the combination of sewing and paper. I do it all the time. If only I didn't forget afterwards to change the needle back LOL.

lauren bergold said...

ok ♥YEAH♥ the sewing machine needs to just STAY out...if it's in the dining room you can just invite one less guest to dinner parties...or perhaps they could all take turns whipping up pretty little cards... :) (none of which will be A PATCH on this gorgeous confection...but they can TRY!!!) :) :) :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I so adore these lines you've used. They've been some of my favorites so far this year. and you have totally rocked them!

Ros said...

Wow!! you make such beautiful cards ... thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me sweet comments ... I'm going to add you to my list ... love your creativity .. Have a lovely day ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...