Tuesday, August 30, 2011

City Crafter Challenge #72

Week #72 is "All Dressed Up" and presented by hostess Kirsty Vittetoe.


In order to make a project
featuring a dress or dress form, I chose this fashion image from my stash. The papers are white and grey flecked cardstocks plus the new Authentique Journey Collection - "Promenade". I love this paper for it's heavy texture... it gives a lot of body to a card and looks fabulous.


The two grey laces and fused
pearls are from my stash. The grey flecked cardstock was cut with a Spellbinders Labels Seventeen. All paper edges were inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


Recollections pearl bling
plus additional Queen & Co self-adhesive flat-backed pearls.


The roses are from Recollections 
and I Am Roses and were sprayed with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist, which gives a shimmer with the absence of color.

9 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for your sweet comments. Blessings to you!
Karen

jacirascrap said...

QUe maravilha de imagem...a flor... as perolas..o guarda chuva, divinos!!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Linda! I love the image and the pretty flowers and lace! What a stunningly beautiful card! I love it!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Davi said...

OH Linda this is BEAUTIFUL!! I do love the image and all your wonderful embellies to make it so vintage!!

Ros said...

Linda this is a stunning card ... so very beautiful ... love the colours and the image and the design ... thank you so much for playing along with us again at CCCB

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I love this, Linda! What a perfect vintage image for this challenge! Love the layered trims and pearls and love the pearl flourish. And that one pearl at the tip of the umbrella just makes me smile. Really beautiful, my friend!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely!!! I so love that vintage image, and that dress, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

and thanks once again for the shout out for Pixie!!! : )

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card. I just love the Vintage image you used.. amazing... Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Oh so LOVELY! FAB image! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...