Friday, March 2, 2012

Plenti Grand

Remember the card I
told you about yesterday that didn't materialize? Well, I just couldn't get the idea out of my head, so I tried it again. This time I believe it worked...


Same ivory cardstock and 
October Afternoon Sidewalks "Duck Duck Goose" DP as before.


The ribbon is from
Michaels and the vintage button is from my stash. (Still using that big box of old buttons my son-in-law gave me last year.)


A Recollections bauble,
an old paper doily and crystal sprays from an Etsy shop. The chipboard roses are from the Farmhouse Chip 'n Stick sheet.


This is that image that 
wouldn't fit yesterday. I went to a 5.5" square card base in order for it to work. It's cut from the Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess "Farmers Market" sheet. The other pieces are from October Afternoon's Farmhouse "Attic Trunk" and the Miscellany pack. All are sponged with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


This is the inside.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, how fun! Gorgeous detailing here, Linda! Love the vintage look and love that yellow gingham. The flowers, beaded spray, and doily really catch my eye, too.

Davi said...

This is absolutely divine Linda!! You did one fab job with the way you layered and embellished it. I really love it ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...