Monday, March 5, 2012

The Woman In The Window

I truly am smitten with
the Farmhouse Collection by October Afternoon. Have you noticed?


Along with ivory cardstock
is "Guest Room" and "Clothesline"... both front sides and backs. The little square images are cut from "Attic Trunk". All were sponged with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


The buttons are from the
 Farmhouse Miscellany. The florals are all from I Am Roses except for the turquoise roses which are Recollections. The charm is a Prima Vintage Trinket tied with Natural May Arts Burlap String.


The window is a
Farmhouse Chip 'n Stick piece and the woman is also from the Miscellany assortment. 
I love the homey look this 
collection has... love the colors, love the chipboard pieces, love everything about it! 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda!

7 comments:

Davi said...

Oh my Linda this is FABulous!! Wow love the window and pretty vintage lady!! All the wonderful embellies are so perfect with her ;)

Unknown said...

Oh Linda, your card is exquisite! Everything is such a perfect match and I LOVE that nostalgic feel!

cnelson said...

This could not be LOVELIER!! LOVE it!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is stunning, Linda!! All of the embellishments are so gorgeous!! I am always so inspired when I visit you...your work is truly fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful. I really do love seeing what you create.. You always have so many wonderful embellies on your cards...

Hugs, Linda

Audrey Pettit said...

Yes, there are definitely lines that just "speak" to me. I can see how much you adore the Farmhouse collection, as your projects have been absolutely amazing. Really love this gorgeous design. Such fab details. :)

Stella said...

Yes I can see why you love this. It has a fantastic touch of vintage and made the think of the 50's..The woman and the window are both amazing. I love the look of this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...