Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Start of Something Good

Do you ever sit down
to write a post and your mind goes blank? That's where I am at the moment. So much has happened today that I want to write about, but I just can't come up with the words to express it. My day started off with receiving my first email from Nathalie beginning the Creative Jump Start Summit 2013. I have been so keyed up for this, and I have to say that my expectations certainly were fulfilled. If you find that you need some reviving, be sure to join us... it's not too late to start. Check it out here.
One of my favorite
mixed media artists, Paula Phillips, has been taking a break for several months. Today I discovered that she had recorded a show on Monday, and will be back live on Ustream Saturday evening. Happy day! I find that I really 
need the inspiration and encouragement of these events and videos to keep myself challenged to continue creating. Well, I'm still struggling with the words, but that is somewhat what I wanted to say.
Now, two more of
my thank you cards that I made from the My Mind's Eye Portobello Road collection (details here).



I'm sorry I haven't
been around to visit much since Christmas, but I promise to stop by your blog soon. I love you guys... and I'm really missing our visits. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Two more gorgeous cards, Linda!! I love the designs!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Well that seems to happen to me all the time. I am always at a loss for what to write. Your cards are gorgeous. Love the papers you used.

Hugs~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

The use of the colors is fabulous and what a great creation you got there!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely lovely cards ... I really like those papers ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...