Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pretty In Pink Mini Album

As promised, 
here is the album I created for my sister.


The album is made 
from a combination of Glitz Pretty In Pink and My Mind's Eye Madison Avenue 6x6 papers. The base is a chipboard album I won at CupCards To Go here. It sat in my stash for nearly two years till I finally decided I would make something of it. There really is too much on these pages to give you all the details, so I'll just tell you a few of the items that were used. 
 I Am Roses flowers, Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs die, 
Glitz Peek-a-Boo & Whatnots  (Things with Wings)


I made several
pages with blank journaling tags inserted for my sister to write her own thoughts.
Glitz Peek-a-Boo, Prima flower, Die-namics Butterflies die, 
Spellbinders Foliage die


Prima Tasha flowers, 
Chiffon Shabby Chic rose trim, Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares die, 
Die-namics Leafy Flourish,
Graphics 45 Staples stickers, Hobby Lobby feathers


 Prima Tasha flower,
pink sheer dotted ruffled trim, French Lace paper doily, white seam binding, 
Momenta metal bird (Things with Wings)


American Crafts trim,
I Am Roses blossoms, Prima Tasha flower, Recollections baubles, 
Alterations Pocket Envelope die


Idea-ology Label Pulls,
Idea-ology Chit Chat sticker, Pink Paislee Artisan Elements, Glitz Peek-a-Boo, 
I Am Roses flowers, lace scrap,
Alterations Sewing Room die, Recollections bling, brown seam binding 


French Lace paper doily,
October Afternoon Miscellany, pink floss, Prima Tasha flower, 
white ric-rack trim, vintage button,
Venise lace heart, Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs die 


I Am Roses flowers,
Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle die, Prima Tile, Hobby Lobby feather, 
Darice 3-D sticker, Glitz Peek-a-Boo, Pink Paislee Artisan Elements


Prima Shabby Chic Treasures,
Hobby Lobby trim, Bo Bunny Trinket, Glitz Whatnot, 
Graphic 45 Place In Time paper


Large eyelets,
Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares die, Vintage Photo Distress Ink


Black metal key,
large clear acrylic drop, pink & white seam binding


I hope all this didn't
bore you... it's kind of hard to post a project that has to have this many photos.
Enjoy your Sunday!
I so appreciate your visit... love sharing my projects with you!

I'm linking up with:
Anything But A Card - Things with Wings

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Love this album!!! Each page is just gorgeous and beautifully embellished. Your sister is a lucky lady!

Jess said...

Stunning album! SO much gorgeous detail! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous mini album! It sure packs a large punch! I love everything I could see.
You did an amazing job bringing all the different elements together to flow. Your sister is so darn lucky!!!

Happy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Linda, this is stunning!! Each page is absolutely gorgeous!! You did an amazing job with this!! I love it and I'm sure your sister did, too!! Simply fabulous!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

WOW! What an amazing mini album. Every page looks amazing. I am sure you sister is going to love it.

Hugs~

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy cow! This is out of this world gorgeous, Linda! Bet your sister adores this!

Sewe said...

Such a pretty album :)

/Sewe

Christy said...

What a gorgeous mini! I love the pink flower! :)

Tracy said...

I'm so sorry I'm so far behind in commenting. My blues had me not wanting to get on the computer much and then when I did feel like it we had to make an unexpected trip out of town for a funeral. Anyway, there was no way I was going to pass up commenting on this absolutely breath taking album. Linda, it's truly gorgeous. What a treasure for your sister. I'm still drooling over that fabulous ribbon on the heart doily. :-) Stunning my friend! Hugs!

mark gould said...

A beautiful gift, I bet your sister loved it. I love the little pockets for the tags, so much going on. thanks for joining us at anything but a card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...