Thursday, April 4, 2013

Breathe

I've gotten a ton
of projects done this week, and still have some I haven't posted from last. Here are four pages I made for my Christmas mini album...







This album started
back here, and since then I've added here plus todays pages. I have a dozen or so more at the front of the album I haven't posted. All in all, it's getting rather chunky and I may need to double up some shots on pages to get it all in.
I also have a couple 
 of art journal pages that I haven't shown you...


I did these in 
that cheap composition book I told you about awhile back. I love the texture these thin pages gave this by wrinkling up... a look I only like with this style.


This map paper is
actually a piece of a bag I've had in my stash for a couple of years. I thought it was time to give it a new use.


The border was 
created with a Dylusions border stencil and Tsukineko Walnut Ink spray antiquing solution. I guess I didn't shake the bottle good enough, because the sticky stuff wouldn't dry. Such a shame because it looked really good. I ended up wiping it with a rag and blending it in as best I could. When it finally dried, I went around it with a charcoal pencil, smudging as I went.


Lots of stamping
and stenciling with molding paste.


One more thing to show...



Isn't this a beauty?
 The Penmaker is going to town again, making one pen after another... I had to show you this one. The colors are absolutely gorgeous!
Sorry this was
such a long post. I had so many things I wanted to show you today.... hope it didn't get boring.

I'm linking up at:
Balzer Designs - Art Journal Every Day

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Not boring at all my friend. Lots of wonderful creations. I do love seeing your journal pages. I will be working a lot in my journal in the future.

And I also enjoy seeing those pens. You two are so talented.

Hugs~

Majo said...

Linda, this is not boring but an interesting "journey"! Love your Journaling pages and the mini book, you have chosen awesome paper to create it!

About the pens: Are you just designing them or really "making" them?

Majo

Unknown said...

So many beautiful creations to feast our eyes on here Linda! Your journal looks great, love the grungy feel! And wow, the colours of the pen are amazing, is that purple? Amazingly beautiful! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

yyam said...

Oh wow. You have been busy. These are fabulous!

Wishing you a great weekend Linda!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great post, Linda! Love all the beautiful things to look at! Your Christmas mini is adorable, and I love your art journal pages. The map bag you used in the background is awesome. Love the modeling paste stenciling, too. And fabulous new pen from the Penmaker!

Marina said...

What a collection of beautiful things made by you and your hgusband! I find your Christmas album quite inspirational; it has a traditional Christmas style but lots of clever and contemporary twists: the circular doily with the chevron, the pull out tag. Love it.
Marina
http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Ros Crawford said...

Oh such fabulous work ... gorgeous album and I adore your journal pages ... and Mr Penmaker has been equally busy making such beautiful creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...