Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Early Morning


Just after breakfast,
I've been developing the habit of taking my coffee to the living room and going over my favorite magazines for crafting inspiration.


I have to confess,
today I'm still in my pajamas... a perk of retirement. I know I lot of you don't have this luxury yet, but you can probably find some time of your day to sit down and go through a magazine or book and see some little thing that will ignite a creative spark in you.


I seem to always need
an extra little shove to motivate me... and lately this has been it. 


Just wanted to share this with you.
Have a wonderful day, friends!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How nice to start off the day in such a relaxed manner Linda, good for you! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

I have done the same thing Linda.. Sometimes I am still in my PJ's when my husband gets home for lunch. LOL..

I love to read the somerset magazines as well. So much inspiration in them.

I enjoyed your photos..

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

A lovely peek into your home and your life ... I'm the type of person who needs a quiet time in the morning too ... Looking forward to seeing your next creation ... Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Linda, what a lovely morning! )) Have a nice day!

Colleen Dietrich said...

How nice of you to share some of your routine with us, Linda! I feel as though I was there, having coffee with you. I had a good time, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...