Friday, March 13, 2015

Curiosity Spring Pocket Card w/Tag








Still another project using Kaisercraft Curiosity. I can't get over the variety of colors I've gotten from that one collection. This one definitely has a spring look about it. Can you believe I had Petaloo and I Am Roses flowers to match the paper? The metal filigrees came from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. The dies I used are Spellbinder's Large Circles, Lacey Circles, and Foliage. The twine is Darice Hemp Cord and the half pearls are by Queen & Co. The ink is Black Soot Distress.

Thank you for stopping by!
Linda

7 comments:

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Linda, just love these colours together and the fabulous shabby layers! hugs :)

Lisa said...

Wow, Linda, this is absolutely stunning!! I love the design and the colors!! The flowers are beautiful!! What a gorgeous card!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Love this color combo. I'm not usually a big orange fan but I really like it with this shade of green. Your work is always exquisite. Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love it, thanks for sharing!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely stunning Linda ... I love the design and the colours are so pretty!

Unknown said...

WOW!! This truly is so beautiful. The colors combo the design. I LOVE it all.

Hugs, Linda
My Happy Place

Davi said...

So happy to discover you are blogging again Linda! This is one gorgeous pocket card!! I love the green and orange together :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...