Friday, January 29, 2016

With All My Love Valentine Pocket Card


All lace and doilies and hearts and pearls... truly a romantic card. I love the red and white ones, but there's just something wonderful about a pink Valentine.
The blue dotted base paper is from Prima's Delight collection... I used both sides. The other one is MME Lost & Found Heirloom.


I pulled another vintage digi from my stash and framed it with a Spellbinders Framed Floral cut. The big pink bloom is a Petaloo Botanica...


the small paper ones are from I Am Roses. The half pearls are by Queen & Co, and the strung pearls are from Darice. My white doily was cut with Alterations Distress Doily.


The I Love You postcard charm (which isn't showing up very well, sorry) is from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. It's in an antique bronze finish and matches the corner filigree piece, also from Linda's store.


Have a happy Friday! It's snowing here in Ohio, ugh, but we plan on making the best of it, and are meeting our son at IHOP for breakfast.

I'm entering my card at:
Allsorts Challenge - Valentines Day

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Linda, I love the chevron background!!! <3

Davi said...

This one is beautiful Linda, I love the whites and lacey feminine look :)

Ros Crawford said...

Another adorable pocket card!! Beautifully done! Hope you had fun with your son!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...