Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A Birthday Card For My Granddaughter


My goodness these grandchildren are growing up even faster than our kids did! It seems that I make a card for one of them every other week... slight exaggeration I'm sure, but nevertheless... they are all growing up too fast for my liking! I have memories of the three oldest grandkids in our warehouse sitting on the steps up to my office (layout I did in 2013).


The one on the end is Penny... now twelve! Can hardly believe that!!!


She loves pink and purple, plays basketball and volleyball and is a real sweetheart.




This is a mixture of old stash embellishments and trim, Tim Holtz Wallflower and MME Heirloom. 


And for her, I was praying that it was the best day!

 Thank you for stopping by today... I really appreciate your visits!
Linda

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwww...happy birthday to your granddaughter!

SewPaperPaint said...

Gorgeous, how very sweet! She will love this amazing design!

Lisa said...

Oh, what a gorgeous card this is, Linda!! Happy, happy birthday to Penny!! I hope she has a wonderful celebration!! The flowers are amazing!! I love the ribbon and all of the fabulous details!! It's absolutely stunning my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...