Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Butterfly Garden Sympathy Pocket Card


I made this sympathy card using Jodie Lee's Printable Butterfly Garden craft papers. I normally go with a brown shade of Distress Ink for the edges, but today I did the sponging with Worn Lipstick for something different.


The tag was cut with Alterations Tiny Tabs & Tags and tied with natural burlap string. I heat embossed the stamping with Ranger's super fine detail gold embossing powder.


The white flower is by Petaloo and the pink ones are all from I Am Roses. I cut the leaves (Spellbinders Foliage) from a manilla file folder, inked it with Bundled Sage and Peeled Paint Distress Inks, then heat embossed with Ranger's utee.


The fence was cut with Spellbinders Floral Fence using plain white cardstock. The filigree antique bronze corner piece is from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.


It's snowing and blowing here with the temperature heading downward. Ugh... I long for Spring... don't you? The Penmaker and I went out this afternoon and I couldn't wait to get back even after being homebound for nearly a week. Just a little too cold out there.

Thanks for stopping by... I really appreciate your visit!
Linda

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ahhh lovely pink blooms to help us dream of spring. So very feminine and delicate. Just beautiful Linda. Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...