Saturday, December 16, 2017

Away In A Manger Christmas Card


Hello! I hope you're having a great weekend!
It's very festive here. Our neighborhood is decked out in all sorts of lights, reindeer, and plastic snowmen. So cheery in the evening when it gets dark before dinnertime. I love this time of year!
Tag making has given way to card making, and I really need to speed it up.


My Christmas cards are all going to be more of the clean and simple variety. Nothing being mailed in padded envelopes. I'm making all my card bases as well, from kraft or white cardstock. I have several of this image. I'm not sure where I got them. They are a favorite of mine, so I'll be using these a lot. For this card, I teamed it with the kraft CS and some Tim Holtz Tidings paper and Christmas Ephemera. Used his Kraft metallic paper to cut an Alterations Thinlits Labels and used the negative piece as a frame.


My tiny holly and berries were cut with Thinlits Festive Greens using glitter paper. I brushed on a bit of Wink of Stella to the pine boughs on the image to complete my card.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...