Sunday, December 17, 2017

Christmas Gift Tags


Hello dear friends!
I wanted to share with you the last of my Christmas gifts tags made with my Sidekick by Tim Holtz. This machine proved to be a valuable asset, saving me a lot of time and unnecessary steps back and forth to my Vagabond. This has certainly been a good investment for my crafting. 


Most of my embellishments have been from the Idea-ology Christmas line or Alterations die-cuts. For this tag I pulled out a vintage pack of Prima Christmas resins, and used this pine cone.


The sparkling clear confetti mix is by Pretty Pink Posh. You can get these at Simon Says Stamp here



For the last two years I've been picking up these pretty mini poinsettias at Hobby Lobby at half price. Perfect for tags.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...